Terms & Conditions
- Tariff /Charges for the plans chosen are to be paid in advance and such charges are not refundable as this is a prepaid service.
- No installation charges on Excitel Fiber connection.
- GST @ 18% is not included in the tariff/ charges and is payable over and above the plan charges.
- The Tariff Plans/Offers are subject to Guidelines/Directions/Orders issued by TRAI and/or DoT.
- The Company shall reserve the right to modify/withdraw this T&C including but limited to tariff plans and display the same on its website without notice to the Customer and such posting will be deemed to have been read by the the Customer.
- Any one-time charges paid to Excitel Regional Partners at the time of installation are non-refundable.
- Company may extend a refund to User only for his first payment in case of no-feasibility for building new connection to requested address.
- Online refund may be extended to the User, when the transaction is incomplete, in the sense that the User’s plan is not renewed, but online payment has been generated.
- There is a refundable security deposit of Rs.2000 for ONU device charged additionally.
- Interest free security deposit to be refunded only through online and not cash, after return of assets in the same condition as at the time of receipt. The refund will be processed within 90 working days after acceptance of Optical Network Unit (ONU) by Excitel.
- ONU to be returned to a “person” appointed by Excitel. It can be the local cable operator, Excitel retail partner or any logistics company appointed by Excitel to recover back the ONU from customer location
- Any fault in ONU to be replaced by Excitel within 5 working days from the time of raising complaint with Excitel
- Replacement of ONU due to upgrade / downgrade be done by Excitel within 5 working days from the time of raising request with Excitel
- Refund to be processed to the bank account provided at the time of registration or to the bank account / wallet linked to the phone number registered with Excitel. No other bank account to be used for refunds. Cash and Cheque not to be used for customer refund.
- The ONU devices provided by Excitel against a security deposit will remain the property of Excitel Broadband Pvt Ltd at all times.
- The speed committed under a plan is till the LAN port. WiFi Speed is subject to customer premises in-house coverage & customer premises device performance.
- The Company shall reserve the rights to modify/withdraw any promotional campaign along with offered gratification (if any) and display the same in its website without notice to the Customer and such posting will be deemed to have been read by the the Customer.
- The basis for the selection of winners under any promotional campaign held by Excitel, is at the Company’s sole discretion
- All product and company names are trademarks ™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders.
- By submitting your information and/or contacting us through any medium like phone call, social networking channels, website, etc, you agree to receive any promotional messages, material and be contacted by Excitel or their sub-vendors.
- All mentioned plans are subject to change or discontinuation without prior information.
- Not all offered prices are available on renew and not all are available across the nation.
- Prices, as mentioned, are on a per month basis.
- Prices as mentioned are exclusive of taxes.
- Promo plans or introductory offer plans are for a limited period and may be withdrawn without any prior information. These are not available on renewal and are one-time onboarding plans.
- The mentioned introductory offer (INR 167/month*) is valid only on 3 months duration plan in limited cities and for a limited duration.
- Plans may differ at each location.
- An existing user on 300 Mbps or 400 Mbps (single or multi month plans), if wishes to shift to 200 Mbps plans might have to contact us to understand the exact prices since the mentioned prices on the website or marcom material for 200 Mbps plans may not levy.
- Limited period onboarding offer. Available only in Mumbai, on 300 Mbps 3 months plan. INR 167 is the price per month, exclusive of taxes.
Additional Terms & Conditions for OTT Subscription
- OTT subscription for Amazon prime, Sony LIV, Voot, Zee5 and Playbox TV is being offered at no extra cost with select Excitel Fiber subscription plans on new activations and renewals.
- The validity of OTT subscriptions offered to the customer is for 90 days. OTT subscription period may not be the same as the bundled Excitel broadband plan validity period and the expiry date of OTT subscription plans may be different for various OTT subscriptions offered.
- Excitel will not be responsible for any content or streaming-related issue on any of the OTT platforms offered as part of the subscription plan. No refund will be considered if the customer is not satisfied with the OTT.
- Excitel reserves the right to cancel, modify, withdraw, discontinue the free OTT subscription offer at any time during its validity as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or changes by TRAI, Department of Telecom (DOT), and/or such other applicable statutory changes without any notice & customer is advised to check this Website regularly for any update(s) or amendment(s) made to these Terms and Conditions.
- Excitel will not be responsible for the OTT content access and content availability. Excitel will not be liable in case the OTT content access is not configured or cannot be availed due to malfunction, delay, network congestion, hardware failure. For any issues related to claims, damages, or losses with regard to the quality or functionality of the OTT subscription platform and/or content access, the customer is requested to contact the respective OTT’s customer care.
- Unutilized free OTT subscription will be forfeited at the end of Excitel Fiber plan validity expiry.
- OTT subscriptions will only be activated on new subscriptions and at the time of renewals by existing Excitel subscribers on specific plans.
- OTT subscriptions will be activated once per user on the user’s mobile number registered with Excitel.
- The OTT subscription offer is valid for select Excitel Fiber plans only.
- Price communicated is an approximate total retail price including taxes of the OTT subscriptions for 90 days validity.
- The OTT subscription offer is non-transferable. No exchange or redemption for an equivalent cash amount or in any other form shall be allowed.
- Excitel will not be held liable for any claims arising out of or in connection with the use of the content or for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature caused to the Excitel subscriber or any third party in connection with the subsistence of the OTT content.
- The plan with OTT benefits may be restricted to particular cities and may be modified or withdrawn at any point in time with no further notice from Excitel.
Terms and Conditions for New Promotional Plans
“VISITORS TO THIS WEBSITE/APP ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) SO PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE”
- Excitel shall not charge for the device/networking equipment and it shall be free to use for the customer, Excitel shall reserves the right at all times to get back the device from the customer at its discretion.
- The OTT Bundle is available on the 300Mbps or above plans only and excitel shall reserve every right at all times to revise/change it without assigning any reason thereof.
- Excitel shall not charge for additional security deposits for the ONU in all cities/States/DOT Circle except Mumbai on specific Fiber (FTTH) plans offered by Excitel. Excitel shall reserve the right at all times to revise/change/cancel without assigning any reason thereof.
- Excitel has upgraded the speeds on our existing plans to 200Mbps, 300Mbps and 400Mbps from 100Mbps, 200Mbps and 300Mbps from June’2022.
- The prices of new plans are applicable to all existing customers who are using 100Mbps, 200Mbps and 300Mbps. plan w.e.f 07/06/2022
- Excitel is launching plans with two OTT bundle options. Pricing may vary as per the plans. Before opting for any plan but not limited to OTT service, Subscribers/customers must read the terms and conditions very carefully.
- There may be plans available for consumers facing collaterals that might have additional GST charges.
- Any misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorized telemarketing and commercial use of the Broadband connectivity by the subscriber, Excitel reserves its right to discontinue the connection altogether for any set of Subscriber/s as Excitel may deem fit.
a. These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between Excitel and each customer and by subscribing to the above plans, you accept the same as binding upon you.
- Excitel is launching new promotional plans for 300Mbps & 400Mbps, whereas the 200Mbps plans will be available to sales on refundable security deposit.
- Excitel is launching ONU bundle on multi month promotional plans for 300Mbps & 400Mbps, whereas the 200Mbps plans and the single month 300Mbps and 400Mbps plans will be available to sales on refundable security deposit.
- 300Mbps for 3 months, 6 months and 12 months plan can be bundled with OTT Standard at an additional cost of INR 100/month + GST
- 300Mbps for 3 months plan can be bundled with OTT Premium at an additional cost of INR 166/month + GST
- 300Mbps for 6 months and 12 months can be bundled with OTT Premium at an additional cost of INR 200/month + GST
Terms and Conditions for 4-Hour Service Promise Plan
Complaints logged for no connectivity issue, if not resolved in 4 hours (counted between 9 am to 9 pm), will be compensated with 24 hours (1 day) extra on the consumers existing plan with the maximum capping of 3 days.